Effective Quick Base Document Management
Have you already started, or are thinking about starting, a project in Quick Base, but are finding the document storage capabilities are not meeting your needs? Using internal Quick Base document storage & management can be prohibitively expensive and cause performance issues as well.
This is why we have created QDrive: the ultimate google drive quickbase integration app. With QDrive, you will find the perfect pairing between the excellent project features within Quickbase and the simplicity of G Suite document management.
View and upload documents to Google Drive from Quick Base
QDrive lets you upload multiple documents to Google Drive directly from your Quick Base app. Once uploaded, you can view and edit them from Quick Base or Google Drive.
This allows you to create a project folder in Google Drive which then will show up in your project. You can upload multiple documents at a time and use all features offered by Google Drive, but it is all embedded within the convenience of Quick Base. This arrangement also allows you to share documents with non Quick Base users.
How It Works
- When you add a record to your Quick Base app, such as a client, job, or anything else, a folder is added to Google Drive with the same name
- The QDrive add-in then appears on this record in Quick Base
- You can then upload multiple documents to this Google Drive folder directly from Quick Base
- Any file uploaded to this Google Drive Folder from Quick Base or Google Drive, with then be viewable in Quick Base in the QDrive Add-in
- Mass Uploading: Upload multiple files at one, saving time and effort.
- Mass Downloading: Similarly, multiple docs can be downloaded at once straight from the Quick Base application.
- Offline Access: Docs can be saved and updated via desktop folders, allowing for offline access.
- External Storage: Keep all docs stored out of your Quick Base application or local network.
- Drag and drop many files from Quick Base to Google Drive
- View Google Drive documents from a Quick Base record ( a company, a job, etc.) whether it was updated from Google Drive or Quick Base
- Compatible with the Google Drive desktop application
- Open documents and edit Google Docs directly in your browser without downloading them first
- Optional Features:
- Create standard folder structures in Google Drive
- Browse through Google Drive folders from within Quick Base